In this section: 12 titles/Last update: November 23rd, 2014
Report a broken link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE SCIENCE OF LIGHT : Vision and color
- Scientists Discovered New Layer Of Human Cornea
- Understanding Mesopic Photometry
- Study reveals key chemical process that corrects potential visual errors in low-light conditions
- UV Safety Month And Eye Health: Light Pollution Leads To Age-Related Macular Degeneration And Cataracts
- Lighting and Color Theory
- Light & Color: A Q+A with Lighting Professor Asha Hegde
- An Explanation of CRI
- The Science Of Vision
- Wattage vs Lumens: Know the Difference for Better Lighting
- How Important is CRI When Evaluating Lighting?
- Study reveals key chemical process that corrects potential visual errors in low-light conditions – pdf