In this section: 22 titles/Last update: May 28th, 2015
The opinions expressed in these articles and documents belong to their authors and are not necessarily shared by IDA Quebec.
Report a broken link: email@example.com.
- Eaton’s LED Solutions Allow California Facility to Save More Than 50 Percent on Exterior Lighting Costs
- Professors shed light on economic impact of light pollution
- Demonstration to focus attention on energy-efficient streetlights
- Energy Efficient Street Lights Coming to Brookhaven Roads
- France Will Dim Its Lights to Conserve Energy
- These motion-activated streetlights could cut L.A.’s energy use by 40 percent
- LED streetlights paying off
- Wind of change sweeps through energy policy in the Caribbean
- City lights way in energy conservation
- AFE – Eclairage et enjeux énergétiques
- AFE – La hausse des tarifs de l’électricité n’est qu’un début
- LED street lighting trial in 12 of world’s largest cities shows up to 85% energy savings
- Light Pollutionand energy efficiency:a case study of the village ofVialonga
- L’efficacité énergétique en éclairage extérieur comme moyen de réduire la pollution lumineuse
- MSU: Is light polluting the sky? Answers could keep you up at night
- LED traffic lights slash Lisbon electricity costs
- Shedding light on inefficiency
- Use Electricity Wisely
- Calhoun County’s Darkness May Be Worth A Lot of Money
- Are efficiency improvements truly beneficial or are the gains being eaten by Jevons?
- How Smart Lamps Improve City-wide Efficiency