In this section: 25 titles/Last update: October 9th, 2016
The opinions expressed in these articles and documents belong to their authors and are not necessarily shared by IDA Quebec.
Report a broken link: email@example.com.
- Halifax rejects some LED billboards as safety hazards
- Night lights
- State may ease restrictions on electronic signs
- Billboards come down on Florida’s A1A Scenic Byway
- Digital billboards will be an aesthetic blight
- Town Meeting passes ban on electronic billboards
- Billboard begone: Flagler officials pull down sign on A1A
- Digital billboards dangerously distracting to drivers says new study
- Do digital billboards distract drivers? Lethbridge enters debate
- Digital Billboards, Diversions Drivers Can’t Escape
- The Rise of Digital Billboards: What a Waste!
- Holà aux enseignes électroniques
- Publicités lumineuses: enfin une réglementation!
- Hazardous Light Pollution from Digital Electronic Billboards – pdf
- Carlsbad rejects freeway sign
- Digital signs, lighting code considered by county
- Moncton seeks to remove electronic billboard
- Driven to Distraction: The Absurdity of Roadside Digital Billboards
- Billboard ‘blinding’ drivers on Salamander Street
- Do digital billboards endanger drivers, cause light pollution? Washington County considers regulations
- Digital billboards and light pollution
- Environmental Protection Bureau of Hsinchu County, Taiwan – drafted law to address LED billboards
- Scenic America lawsuit seeks to overturn FHWA ruling on digital billboards
- Hundreds against LED ad boards in Brixton
- Telus Garden screen would feature culture-rich content: developer