Stargazing is a humbling experience that reminds us of the importance mutual respect has on life in all of its forms. Every human being should have access without prejudice to this natural treasure: the dark, starry sky. Unfortunately, some people have never experienced the beauty of a million stars illuminating the sky due to light pollution in the environment of their area.
IDA Québec is a non-profit organization engaged in the fight against light pollution. Its mission is to promote, preserve and protect the nighttime environment in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. Its main activities focus on education, awareness and mobilization for intelligent management, optimization and control of outdoor lighting. This struggle requires perseverance. IDA is already celebrating its 10th anniversary!
** Help us to promote and protect our starry nights **
1. Participate to IDA Quebec’s decisions as a member (company): $ 200 / year;
2. Participate to IDA Quebec’s decisions as a member (individual): $ 100 / year;
3. Support the IDA Quebec actions as a Sponsor: $ 500 / year;
4. Support and participate to IDA Quebec’s life as a member-sponsor: $ 600 / year;
5. Make a free donation – send a check to IDA Quebec.
For more details see the pdf of this campaign (french only).